Welcome to Casco Township
St. Clair County, Michigan
A public hearing is scheduled for February 14, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. at the Casco Township Hall for the purpose of receiving comments on the draft 2017-2021 Recreation Plan, prior to its consideration and adoption by the Township Board.
A complete draft of the 2017-2021 Casco Township Recreation Plan is available for public review and comment from January 11, 2017 – February 14, 2017. Copies of the draft plan can be viewed at
the Casco Township Hall during regular business hours (Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), or through the link below
Written comments will be accepted at the Casco Township Hall, 4512 Meldrum Road, Casco, MI 48064 (southwest corner of Meldrum and Lindsey Roads). Oral comments will be heard during the meeting.
For additional information, contact the Township at 586-727-7524.
Patricia M. Allagreen
Casco Township Clerk
The Casco Township Hall will be closed Monday, December 26, 2016 for Christmas observance and Monday, January 2, 2017 for New Year observance.
The Township will not longer be collecting for dog licenses. Licenses can now be collected at the following locations:
- St. Clair County Sheriff’s Animal Control 3378 Griswold Rd., Port Huron, MI 48060
- St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office Intervention Center 1170 Michigan Rd., Port Huron Twp., MI 48060
- Port Huron Township Offices 3800 Lapeer Rd., Port Huron Twp., MI 48060
- Fort Gratiot Township Offices 3720 Keewahdin Rd., Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
- City of Algonac Offices 805 St. Clair River Dr., Algonac, MI 48001
- East China Township Offices 5111 N. River Rd., East China, MI 48054
- China Township Offices 4560 Indian Trail Rd., China, MI 48054
Also available online starting January 1, 2017 at our website: www.dogs.stclaircounty.org